Sunday, November 25, 2007

.The BBQ Party

Went to my friend, ann's BBQ party last night. I don't really know what the occasion really was but I knew I must not miss it. I haven't met her for more than one year and gladly she has'nt change much. As always, things to expect there are the yummy barbecue chicken and lamb, her sphagetti (sesiapun) and the bouncer. :D too bad I did'nt bring extra bajus. Sengaja pulang tu *hehe* Hope you're happy always beside Dave. He's such a nice lad. Been nice to meet him. Anyway, Can't wait for the Miri trip this new years eve. *hehe*

The Food

The Peeps

The bouncer

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pics look amazing, thanks for come and even more so for taking loads of amazing photos. See you this weekend hopefully! Btw, dave says hi! :)

Uncle JoLo said...

anne: Thanks for inviting :) Hi Dave..