Saturday, December 1, 2007

.The Break

I apologise for the lack of update this week. I have been busy with the Sharepoint portal project, assigned to me and my team. Due is on the 17th this month but we have yet to learn the Microsoft Office Sharepoint and Microsoft Sharepoint Designer and at the same time to create a live portal for the office. It really is a challenge considering our team consist of freshies with no experience with the software but challenge is what one needs to get it going. Good thing we have people from Microsoft to come down and provide some helping hands. Really hectic though, but it is fun actually since it keeps us busy the whole month. Now if you think we government people are just a bunch of laybacks, I have to say you are wrong. We do have work to do. Proper ones.

I am expecting my new iMac today. *Hooray* Arrived yesterday but I can only pick it up today. Well, hofully I can get it today. Waited for 3 weeks for it to be shipped here all because it is customised. But hey, I'm sure it is worth the wait. For 3 weeks waiting, I get a 24" iMac with a processor of 2.8 GHz Core2Extreme, 2GB Ram, 500GB HDD, Ati Radeon 2600HD Graphics and the thin keyboard. And ofcourse it comes with the latest Mac OS X Leapord. Will write a review once I get a feel of it. Can't wait for lunchtym. *Hehe*

No comments: