Friday, December 7, 2007

.The Busy Day

The Sharepoint Portal project has really got me busy this week. I even had to go to work today to create a database for the project. But what I find more frustrating is to find out that they contractor workers had cut off the electricity cable ofour office. Had to move the server to the development room. Good thing today I am alone because my colleagues had to come today too. It's really been a busy week for our department this week. We are preparing for the Sixth 2nd Echelon Singapore-Brunei Senior Civil Servants Exchange Program, which will be held on the 10th - 13th December 2007 at Rizqun International Hotel. And we are in charge of the Program books and the invitations, which should be delivered tomorrow. But since I am doing the Sharepoint thing, I can't really be much of a help to them. *hehe*

Working On Friday

The Invitation Card

After work, had to rush to the Royal Brunei Sports Complex for a friendly football match, Bloggers against RBA Pilots. The plan was to have 9 side match so I brought my futsal shoes because I assumed it should be indoors but when I arrived, we are actually playing on the field, 11 side. WOW. Since I left my football boots at home, which is like 20 minutes away, I decided to buy a new one. Took me about half an hour to negotiate with the Indian guy but at last I got it for $75. From $179. Good deal. And the Indian guy also promised me that we will win the game if I wear the boots. Well, guess what, he lied. We lost to the RBA team 6 - 3 but atleast I scored a goal. Assisted by myself *haha*. So I think the boots are 70% worth buying. Later we hung out at U-ssof Cafe to celebrate(???) and then I went to chill at Abu's place and went home at about 9'ish. I don't want to mention about my phone, that I left back at the office. *hehe*
The Match

No comments: