Saturday, December 8, 2007

.Savy's Bressarie

Had a great lunch today at Savy's Bressarie. For those who do not know where it is, it's located above TFC Restaurant/CD Shop in Bandar. Next to Parking Bertingkat. I've never heard of the place before until Wan Kong brought me there today. As we walked in, we were greeted with a smile from the staffs of the restaurant, which is a very good first impression in my opinion. The place looks classy and the ambience is so nice. Kudos to the owner who have done a really good job revamping the place up. I remember the last time I went to that place was like 10 years ago when it was a barder shop. *i think*

Anyway, we sat down to order. I ordered Lamb Stew and Wan Kong ordered Fish and Chips. While waiting, I walked around to take some pictures of the place. I gotta say I really like the environment. *Hehe* It took a bit while for our order to come but at least they served us with their home made bread. And the bread, it's crunchy outside and so soft inside and you can taste the seasonings and tastes even better with the dip. Good quality bread. I like.

We were also lucky today having the waiter to serve us with his new recipe for appetizer, the "Home-Made Smoked Fish". I don't know how to explain but man it was so awesomely great. So yeah about my order, i took some time for it to arrive but trust me, It really is worth the wait. My Lamb Stew is served with a garlic bread and salad and the Fish and Chips... well there's fish and fries ofcourse and comes with a soup. I've tried the lamb stew at Andaman Restaurant before and I can assure you, this one's better. The fish was good too. Well, I didnt try but Wan Kong said the Fish and Chips here is different. I mean in other places they put more flour in the fish but this one, it's pure fresh fish covered in a thin layer of flour. After main course, had a cup of coffee and then we left, with a great satisfaction.

I am not a professional Food Critic but If I were to rate the place, I would give it a 9 for the food, 9.5 for the service, 9 for the environment and 7 for the price. It was also an honor to have the owner to greet us and that I have to say, is a service, really hard to get. I would like to thank Wan Kong for the kind invite and the Owner,Chua Chin Hua, for the excellent service. I will definitely come again, hungry for more.

Owh By the way, The place opens on Monday to Saturday from 11:30 am - 2:00 pm and 6:45 - 10:00 pm. For reservations, call 2222919.

The Bread

Home-Made Smoked Fish
Lamb Stew
Fish And Chips
The Dip

Getting Ready For Christmas
The Place

The Location

No comments: