Sunday, December 2, 2007

.The iMac

Still can't believe that Im actually typing this post on my newly arrived desktop, my iMac. I did'nt go out today, been cleaning up my desk all day and customising the look and feel of the so it looks like my MacBook Pro.. But of course with bigger screen though *haha*

So far, Awesome is the only thing I could say about my new Mac. Though I'm still getting used to the thin keyboard I have to say the screen is the best. It really makes it easy with the 24 inch monitor. I can open 4 windows without having them sized down or overlapping each other, which makes it more convenient. I havent used my Mac to the max as of now but I am yet to expect more from the 2.8Ghz processor, 2Gb Ram and the graphic card. I have'nt install Windows yet but hey, with Mac, why do you need windows? ;) All my werk can be done better with Mac.

The Mac

Meet the Mac Family :D

I think I might want to consider Jimmy's suggestion on upgrading it to 4Gb though but I'll do that after I install the Aperture. For now, 2Gb is not bad oso mate. ;)

1 comment:

jIM said...

Go for 4gb man! Jangan alang2! woohoo!